Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally got that boxster...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pastordavid
Thought you might like to see my pride and joy...
VegasRacer
It looks like you got a good one. mueba.gif
What is his / her name?
Allan
Does it bite...
pastordavid
her name is chance, as in last chance. she was handed down to us by my sister-in-law, who already had one boxer, and had gotten chance from my mother-in-law-, who found out just how rambunctious a one-year old boxer puppy can be. We were her last chance before the pound/classifieds.

Our daughter took her to the county fair last weekend, and blue ribboned in the dog obedience competition!

No, she doesn;t bite, but she might lick you to death. She is really a joy, and tries so hard to please you. Probablry the easiest dog to house train I have ever seen, she is the one who gets upset if things are not perfect! If she spills any of her food onto the mat we got her, she will clean it up. She even puts away her own toys! Now it I could just get her to talk to oour teenagers...

I can;t wait to have her sitting next to me in the 914 (if I ever get it done, that is. (106 here today, and this isnt even Phoenix, ther is no such thing as a dry heat!)

david
Jenny
OMG, she's adorable! Please post more pictures. Most of us here are suckers for doggie pics. wub.gif

Jen
djm914-6
There's just something about a Paster and his Dog...
biggrin.gif
pastordavid
Jen, I'll try to get some more pictures and post soon. I know I have some itty bitty puppy pictures I just have to get time to scan in.

david
zymurgist
Awwww... she's a cutie! smile.gif
pastordavid
Ok, here we go with more...

Puppy pics...

pastordavid
and another one
pastordavid
here are the rest. She is 6 weeks old in these...
pastordavid
and another - we didn't have a chance - well, I guess we did...
pastordavid
Chance (the baby) and her cousin, Chelsea
pastordavid
last one - little puupy, big ideas...
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Beautiful dog!

Lisa smile.gif
Hawktel
Here is our boxer Harley, she is a wonderfull dog. She likes to lick you to death also.

She is really skinny in this picture, we had her for about a month. She came to us infected with worms, and it took some time to get her cleaned up and cleaned out, and back to fighting weight.

The other one is Bear, winner of weber county's dumbest dog award from 01-05.
pastordavid
QUOTE (Hawktel @ Jul 27 2005, 09:13 PM)
Here is our boxer Harley, she is a wonderfull dog. She likes to lick you to death also.

She is really skinny in this picture, we had her for about a month. She came to us infected with worms, and it took some time to get her cleaned up and cleaned out, and back to fighting weight.

The other one is Bear, winner of weber county's dumbest dog award from 01-05.

apparently they are really susceptible to worm infestation. Ours had the same problem at first. She is picking up some weight now, and we ave jsut had the wonderful experience of first time being "in heat!" We plan to breed her in the spring, so if anyone is interested in puppies next spring, keep us in mind...

david
bd1308
i like puppies.

i can fit like one in my RV.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.