Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: backpad cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-STITCH-BACK-...76/352455883052

is there something better out there? This is relatively expensive and want to make sure I have something that looks original

I'm looking for this ... any opinion on is this a "good" buy or not?

914Rubber has replacement three piece back pad (mine is musty watere-damaged and cracked) and

I have foam but my black covering which looks more like leatherette than vinyl it is in sad shape and every time I look at it ... it's just not going to cut it for me repairing it

JeffBowlsby
I have no experience with this company or its products, but it looks pretty good to my eye. Its leather! Don't like the colored threads but for leather those prices look reasonable. Look at thier store, they haev door card covers, dashtops, and all the 914 inteior upholstery.
mepstein
A lot of bad reviews on their products on multiple forums.
Medtner3
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 31 2021, 08:50 PM) *

Any idea where to get a good cover or possibly just the black leather and I could use mine as a template ... hire someone to sew it together?
mepstein
QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Sep 1 2021, 09:13 AM) *

Any idea where to get a good cover or possibly just the black leather and I could use mine as a template ... hire someone to sew it together?

Yes. It’s an easy job for an upholsterer.
Medtner3
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 1 2021, 10:39 AM) *

I will check into an upholsterer

I did not see not even one bad review on Ebay for the seller but if you have any for the cover would be grateful if you could send a few my way so I can check it out

I am considering all options at the moment
mepstein
QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Sep 1 2021, 06:59 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 1 2021, 10:39 AM) *

I will check into an upholsterer

I did not see not even one bad review on Ebay for the seller but if you have any for the cover would be grateful if you could send a few my way so I can check it out

I am considering all options at the moment

I just typed the company name and “review” into google. Lots of results on many different car forums.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.