Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to buy...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Speedo
I don't want to try to make these. Car is a 70 six. First up under the PET for pedals, cables and levers.
I need the little collar that supports the rod for the cold start up by the gas pedal #914 424 219 00
Next the "intermediate piece" that is the guts of the shifter U-joint #914 424 212 00
Now the two seals for the oil tank 901 107 679 10 and 901 107 696 40.
And these last two...do they seal the hole from the inside of the engine compartment, or are they between the oil cooler and the inner fender.
914Sixer
Check with 914 Rubber on support rod. They made a throttle kit. Check Porsche Classic on the oil tank seals since they are early 911 numbers. Shift rod block is an unknown.
Speedo
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 3 2021, 04:03 PM) *

Check with 914 Rubber on support rod. They made a throttle kit. Check Porsche Classic on the oil tank seals since they are early 911 numbers. Shift rod block is an unknown.

I checked already with both...nada
Speedo
QUOTE(Speedo @ Sep 2 2021, 12:50 PM) *

I don't want to try to make these. Car is a 70 six. First up under the PET for pedals, cables and levers.
I need the little collar that supports the rod for the cold start up by the gas pedal #914 424 219 00
Next the "intermediate piece" that is the guts of the shifter U-joint #914 424 212 00
Now the two seals for the oil tank 901 107 679 10 and 901 107 696 40.
And these last two...do they seal the hole from the inside of the engine compartment, or are they between the oil cooler and the inner fender.

Picked up some Delrin to make the collar and U-joint...wasn't looking forward to this. Question still remains for the two "sealing rings" #48 and #78 on pet page 49/460...are these two seals made of open cell foam, and are they in the engine compartment, or in-between the tank and the inner fender?
mepstein
I got mine from the Porsche dealer & online from Sunset Porsche They were about $35 each. Open cell foam between the tank and the inner fender. Ben told me he uses foam tape. If you want real ones and can’t find them for sale, I can sell you mine.
Mikey914
There may be some miscommunication I think this is what you want -
https://914rubber.com/manual-throttle-actuator-kit-1
If your pedal assembly is a true 6 you will have the tab welded to the accelerator on the assembly.

We do make these in sets so I can't break it apart without loosing a set.

If you need we can weld one up (you send us yours as a core) For $25 and plate it. That should be the only difference on the assembly. Pretty sure I have a complete set of bushings I can sell you too. Not listed (as a complete set) but can get you what you need. biggrin.gif

Also have a few other pieces you need.

Mark
rgalla9146
The open foam seals can be made at home.
If you insist on correct appearance of a part that can not be seen (me) use
hand-turned hole saws of the suitable diameter. Cut the inside hole first, then the
outer.
The material is often found in stereo and electronics packaging.
OEM parts dimensions in pic
Seal for filter console and ring same as 911 AFAIK
Speedo
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 5 2021, 10:35 AM) *

There may be some miscommunication I think this is what you want -
https://914rubber.com/manual-throttle-actuator-kit-1
If your pedal assembly is a true 6 you will have the tab welded to the accelerator on the assembly.

We do make these in sets so I can't break it apart without loosing a set.

If you need we can weld one up (you send us yours as a core) For $25 and plate it. That should be the only difference on the assembly. Pretty sure I have a complete set of bushings I can sell you too. Not listed (as a complete set) but can get you what you need. biggrin.gif

Also have a few other pieces you need.

Mark

I have an original six, so I don't need the kit. I need the one small bushing that the throttle start shaft slides through, up by the accelerator pedal. I have already fabricated the u-joint for the shift coupler, and the two seals for the oil tank. If I cannot find this bushing separately I will fab it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.