Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 & 72 914s for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porsche-tom
So i have a kid on the way and 2 other projects to work on so its time to sell my 914s. i have 2 914s being sold together, a white 75 2.0 and a black 72 1.7.
-white 75
so i originally got the 75 because the body was in better shape than the 72 and planned on using the black one as a parts car, but i never got around to it. it needs floor pans (which are included), the front trunk and longs are solid. under the battery looks to be replaced and it solid. it has some rust spots hear and there but nothing to bad. the rear trunk has a few rust spots near the rear. it has a 2.0 FI and rear shift trans. it has nice stiff suspension and a nice single exit header. it has a binder full of info from the PO.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

-black 72
this car is has a lot of good parts but had issues with the body. a few years into ownership i did a little grinding and found a lot of bondo in the front trunk, which needs replacing. it has rust under the battery and in the rear trunk. the longs look like they have been rewelded (not expertly) sometime in the past. it does have a very nice interior with a momo steering wheel and a amco center console. it has nice wheels with new tires. the engine is a 1.7 with a carb conversion that was running last year ( needs carb rebuild).
-spare parts
i have a lot of spare parts that i will include: a roll cage, transmission, engine block, hood, doors, rocker panels, front and back floor pans, boxes and a dresser full of parts.
- 5k or open to trades (does not have to be a vw just something cool) located in south east florida . email me if you have questions twk2790@yahoo.com - thanks
porsche-tom
white 75 engine bay
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.