Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - Weber 40 IDF Carbs - Italian
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nie Zu Alt
SOLD - Used pair of Weber 40 IDF Italian Carbs - $350 + Shipping - SOLD!

This pair was used on a 1776 cc VW Type I engine. The carbs are in great clean usable shape. The air filters are in good usage shape. The velocity stacks are in rough shape and should probably be replaced. Linkage is not included. What you see in the pictures is what is included for sale.

The throttle shafts feel tight. No side to side play. On one carb, there is a slight hesitation or bind when you first start rotating the shaft, but just for a second. Otherwise, it is very smooth and even the rest of the rotation. No issues at all with the other carb.

The main jets are 115 and the idle jets are 50. I purchased these 1 month ago to go in my '66 VW Bus, as I no longer have a 914. I'm now having a bigger engine built (2110 cc) and need to increase my carbs to 44's. I do have some older cast manifolds for a Type IV that came with these carbs. I'll throw these into the sale also.

Payment via PayPal. No International Sales - USA Only. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail Insured.

Thanks for looking!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Nie Zu Alt

SOLD! Thanks 914 World! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.