Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celette Bench in Oakland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
I happened to be at Moal Coachbuilders in Oakland, CA the other day and was surprised to see they had a Celette bench with all the fixtures. They had a 914-6 undergoing a full chassis restoration in their shop that had been on the table. So maybe that is an option for those in the area. Just passing that along. beerchug.gif
tygaboy
Good to know! Thanks Michael.
BuddyV
Michael - hook us up with a tour

beerchug.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 6 2021, 06:42 PM) *

I happened to be at Moal Coachbuilders in Oakland, CA the other day and was surprised to see they had a Celette bench with all the fixtures. They had a 914-6 undergoing a full chassis restoration in their shop that had been on the table. So maybe that is an option for those in the area. Just passing that along. beerchug.gif

Is Moal a Street Rod place ?
Cairo94507
They build bespoke hot rods, customs, etc. If you are familiar with Wayne Carini they built the Moal Speedway. They are true coach-builders.
jd74914
That’s why the name sounds familiar. Carini parked next to me a water jetting shop driving that car not super long after it was built. Beautiful car, kinda weird guy (my experience was that he’s not very friendly off camera).
Cairo94507
To be clear, Steve Moal and his sons Dave and Michael are great people. I do not know, nor have I ever met, Wayne Carini. I was just referencing the car Moal built for Wayne.
jd74914
Sorry if that was unclear, I was referencing Wayne. Never have met Steve, though his work is outstanding both in person and pictures. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.