Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: GT Half Cage (the McMark version)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
So....

I bought the VERY COOL McMark GT Half Cage a while back.... I must have been one of the earliest buyers.

I stored it for a bunch of years waiting for just the right time to install it. Well.... when I met and created a friendship with Chris "tygaboy", we decided to tackle the installation. (because Chris is a KICK-ASS fabricator and I am not!..... LOVE that guy, BTW)

But...... we decided to modify the side bars. The stock bars (included in the sale, BTW) are straight and made it a bit tough for me to crawl over it to exit the car. Chris sourced some tube to match the rest of the kit and we bent it to our liking. Very cool mod.....

I will include a few pics of the GT kit as we had it tack-welded in.

Why an I selling??? Well, before we did the final welds, I decided that I wanted to keep my interior more simple.... and this look is the opposite of simple. Very cool, but I decide to go another direction.

I am selling the entire kit, including the optional custom side bars, for $750..... plus shipping.

The original kit plus shipping sold for more than that..... and the side bars add much more $$ and time.

I would be willing to (possibly) get this kit to WCR this year if you are attending. Or maybe some nice So-Cal member could take it the rest of the way if you live in Southern California..... I live in Santa Rosa, CA, near SF.

** The image of the installed/black painted GT kit is for reference only. The kit I am selling is in bare metal parts at the moment.... stored indoors, complete and needing assembly **

Robert

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
BuddyV
Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.