Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Oil Bleeding housing for late model (75 2.0)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jett
Hello everyone,

Had the transmission rebuilt this week and during disassembly found a bent brake band and broken stop. Everything was rebuilt with NOS parts that the shop owner had been saving for years smile.gif

Now the problem…

When the transmission was out we noticed that the oil housing was not fitting well and needs to be replaced.

I believe there is a difference between early and late. We are looking for a late version for our 75 2.0. In the pic, we are looking for #7

Thanks.
914Sixer
Let me check in warehouse. 75-76 uses a different housing with large opening. Going to be used though.
Jett
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 12 2021, 12:19 PM) *

Let me check in warehouse. 75-76 uses a different housing with large opening. Going to be used though.

Thanks!
914Sixer
Used 75-76. Paint is mostly off, needs to be soaked to get out oil gunk. How about $34 shipped.

PP: a914nut@email.com
Jett
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 12 2021, 06:05 PM) *

Used 75-76. Paint is mostly off, needs to be soaked to get out oil gunk. How about $34 shipped.

PP: a914nut@email.com

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.