Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Sportscar Together Fest 2021
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jamie
I was at the event on Sunday to see the new event, have not before attended a Carrera Cup race in person. This was a huge production from Porsche/PCA,and I shot many images not teener related, but here were my 2 favorite entries in Club Race. Being able to walk the grid and interact with drivers was a delight not often available to track visitors.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
racer914
I was the Race Steward at the event for the PCA Club Race group and it was a pretty cool deal. Those two 914's have been racing with PCA for sometime. The blue one belongs to Fred Benedict out of NC and the Black/Yellow one is run by Brian Weathered from the Chicago area.
Jamie
QUOTE(racer914 @ Sep 13 2021, 02:20 PM) *

I was the Race Steward at the event for the PCA Club Race group and it was a pretty cool deal. Those two 914's have been racing with PCA for sometime. The blue one belongs to Fred Benedict out of NC and the Black/Yellow one is run by Brian Weathered from the Chicago area.

Since this was a first time event, how successfully do you believe it came out? I was very impressed by the Porsche participation, must have been a big job to bring it together. Will it possibly become an annual event, and location? I was totally unprepared by the overwhelming engine noise from the Cup race, especially on the front straight with the aluminum stands not filled with bodies to absorb some of the roar! I should have thought to bring ear protection to a race track!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.