Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Sun visors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
Trying to source original sun visors, I have tried 914Rubber and AutoAtlanta and neither one in my opinion has original vinyl. Also, searched a lot on Ebay but leaning toward the AA ones

As an alternative, mine are okay on the outside but could they be actually opened at the seam and then put back together? I doubt I would have the skill to do that successfully but just wondering any body's thoughts on that
72914wrx
I have a bunch of them I will send you pictures!
jrmdir
QUOTE(72914wrx @ Sep 13 2021, 11:55 PM) *

Medtenr has first choice but please send me pics of the ones that are left. I need a pair.

Thanks,

Ron
mlindner
So do I. Mark
swb911s
QUOTE(72914wrx @ Sep 13 2021, 10:55 PM) *

Hi, Do you have the [L/R] outer pins [metal] for the sun visors ? if so, please send a PM with price del'd to 97405.... or email me at... swb911s@comcast.net
Medtner3
BUMP

I still need these. I am looking for undamaged originals to match the original vinyl material. I have a pair from 914Rubber and have looked at AA but neither really matches exactly.

So, If anyone has the original that are not destroyed internally please let me know. Or remanufactured that are same are original.

The reason I am so picky is that the sun visors need to match the dash or else it clashes terrribly

I am not interested in buying damaged visors that are floppy, torn or missing the map packet or flap and mirror on the passenger side

Thanks
burton73
QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Sep 26 2021, 11:12 AM) *

BUMP

I still need these. I am looking for undamaged originals to match the original vinyl material. I have a pair from 914Rubber and have looked at AA but neither really matches exactly.

So, If anyone has the original that are not destroyed internally please let me know. Or remanufactured that are same are original.

The reason I am so picky is that the sun visors need to match the dash or else it clashes terrribly

I am not interested in buying damaged visors that are floppy, torn or missing the map packet or flap and mirror on the passenger side

Thanks

These are from a 1970 914 that was in a garage in So Cal from 1986 on.
They are not perfect but very close. Note that there is no mirror on early cars. $200.

includes shipping

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Medtner3
QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 27 2021, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Sep 26 2021, 11:12 AM) *

BUMP

Thanks

These are from a 1970 914 that was in a garage in So Cal from 1986 on.
They are not perfect but very close. Note that there is no mirror on early cars. $200.

includes shipping

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Mine is a 1974 but those are super nice let me consider it I might take them I have one possible source that I am waiting on
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.