Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have to bail on Okteenerfest, anyone need a room?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
I have to bail on Okteenerfest sad.gif My lovely bride has to have surgery, so I'll be tending to her and our pets, and missing the mid engine mania sad.gif sad.gif

Before I cancel my room reservation, does anyone here need a room?
nditiz1
I think I might.
Betty
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 13 2021, 08:05 PM) *

I have to bail on Okteenerfest sad.gif My lovely bride has to have surgery, so I'll be tending to her and our pets, and missing the mid engine mania sad.gif sad.gif

Oh no Perry! I hope she will be ok?!?!?! We'll be thinking of her and keeping every finger crossed!
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Betty @ Sep 14 2021, 02:12 PM) *

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 13 2021, 08:05 PM) *

Oh no Perry! I hope she will be ok?!?!?! We'll be thinking of her and keeping every finger crossed!

It's her gall bladder. She's had some gall stones for a while, but it's gotten worse and needs to come out asap.
IronHillRestorations
Wellll....maybe I can be there after all. Insurance snafu may change surgery date, I'll know Monday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.