Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Rotisserie in Bozeman
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bbrock
This is a shot in the dark and thought I'd get more eyeballs on it here than in the Classifieds. Before putting my car rotisserie on Craidgslist for essentially scrap, I thought I take a stab and see if there is anyone needing a rotisserie near enough to Bozeman, Montana to make the trip to pick it up worthwhile. It has been stored outdoors for two years so has developed a patina of surface rust since these pics were taken, but is solid and will clean up with a scotch brite pad. If by some miracle there is someone in the neighborhood restoring a 914 and wants a rotisserie, shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

It isn't anything fancy but did the job for me through my bare metal restoration.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
rick 918-S
QUOTE(bbrock @ Sep 18 2021, 12:08 PM) *

This is a shot in the dark and thought I'd get more eyeballs on it here than in the Classifieds. Before putting my car rotisserie on Craidgslist for essentially scrap, I thought I take a stab and see if there is anyone needing a rotisserie near enough to Bozeman, Montana to make the trip to pick it up worthwhile. It has been stored outdoors for two years so has developed a patina of surface rust since these pics were taken, but is solid and will clean up with a scotch brite pad. If by some miracle there is someone in the neighborhood restoring a 914 and wants a rotisserie, shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

It isn't anything fancy but did the job for me through my bare metal restoration.

I know a guy that I think will be traveling through Bozeman next weekend and could use that for this project. Let me pm him.
bbrock
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 18 2021, 11:14 AM) *

I know a guy that I think will be traveling through Bozeman next weekend and could use that for this project. Let me pm him.

Wow! Excellent. Thanks.
Mikey914
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.