Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Beam & Turn Signal Problem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MFejsa
Hi, need some help. I could not get my lights to work on low or high beam and also turn signals not working or hazard lights. So I replaced the light switch and have managed to get the low beam to work but still no high beam. I also replaced the turn signal switch with new one and can not get them to flash. When I put turn signal on the indicator stays on but wont flash.

Also, can not get power to both fuses (1 & 2).

What can I check?

Would hazard light switch be causing the problem?

Please help, anyone.

Regards Michael
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Sep 19 2021, 01:34 PM) *

Hi, need some help. I could not get my lights to work on low or high beam and also turn signals not working or hazard lights. So I replaced the light switch and have managed to get the low beam to work but still no high beam. I also replaced the turn signal switch with new one and can not get them to flash. When I put turn signal on the indicator stays on but wont flash.

Also, can not get power to both fuses (1 & 2).

What can I check?

Would hazard light switch be causing the problem?

Please help, anyone.

Regards Michael

When did this start or was it like this when you got the car?

Did you happen to install LED bulbs anywhere?
MFejsa
I bought the car as a restoration project. So it never worked when I got it. Im just connecting everything and after connecting battery started discovering these problems with the electrics.

No, have not connected LED lights. Everything on it is standard.

And now since connecting the turn signal switch the horn sounds briefly when I tap the left indicator down
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.