Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Side mirrors for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
1. Side mirror in very nice condition. Later model with model number visible. No dents on the back but very light wear. Glass is good. The joints do not turn easily. It’s very common and I would suggest, taking it apart, cleaning and lubricating all the pieces and then reassemble. $90 + 8 priority ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
mepstein
2. Side mirror in very nice condition. Mid model without model number visible. No dents on the back but very light wear. Glass is good. The joints do not turn easily. It’s very common and I would suggest, taking it apart, cleaning and lubricating all the pieces and then reassemble. $90 + 8 priority ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
mepstein
3. Side mirror in very nice condition. Later model with model number visible. Small dents on the back and light wear. Glass is good. The joints do not turn easily. It’s very common and I would suggest, taking it apart, cleaning and lubricating all the pieces and then reassemble. $60 + 8 priority ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
mepstein
4. Side mirror in very nice condition. Later model with model number visible. Dents on the back and light wear. Glass is good. The joints do not turn easily. It’s very common and I would suggest, taking it apart, cleaning and lubricating all the pieces and then reassemble. $60 + 8 priority ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
Olympic 914
I'll take #1

Will PM
BuddyV
I will take #2 and #3
BuddyV
Or any two that match fairly well.....

Cheers!

drunk.gif
Jett
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 21 2021, 11:03 AM) *

2. Side mirror in very nice condition. Mid model without model number visible. No dents on the back but very light wear. Glass is good. The joints do not turn easily. It’s very common and I would suggest, taking it apart, cleaning and lubricating all the pieces and then reassemble. $90 + 8 priority ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.

Great mirror for the passenger side smile.gif
NARP74
Are these sided or do they just flip over?
mepstein
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Sep 21 2021, 03:35 PM) *

Are these sided or do they just flip over?

They flip over but there was a specific right side mirror that had different glass. I have never seen the glass for sale separately but I’m guessing a glass shop could make it from another right side mirror.
mepstein
1,3&4 are sold.
mepstein
#2 is a very nice mirror. I will include a good used mirror gasket to replace the Brocken one.

I found some glass cleaner and cleaned up the glass on all four mirrors. They all look good now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.