Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold my 75 1.8 owned by same guy over 44 years
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
burton73
Sold my 75 1.8 914 as clean as any I have seen with all paperwork from original owner for 44 years.

Nice guy and the car is staying in California just not in Southern CA but Northern CA. There is a whole story on the flat tow bar and not tracking right. As you can see it made its way to NoCall on a U-Haul trailer

Bob B
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
partwerks
My first 914 was the same color, and wheels. Had more rust coming from Omaha!
dax1969

Oops, nearly empty garage Bob ? Only the shark left ? Making room for nr 41 coming home ?
If you ever sell nr 41 I'll be the first in line... saving every buck now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

greetings fm Belgium
Dax
fiacra
It has arrived safe and sound at it's new home. I couldn't pass up on a clean car that was clearly taken care of. It has some issues, such as pulsing brakes, an upper engine oil leak, year and a half old gas, and the need for new wheel bearings. I'm sure I'll find more as I dive in over the next few weeks. Right now I'm working on getting my 1970 Karmann Ghia convertible and my 1973 914 2.0 ready for sale and then I can devote my attention to this car.
DTMLGND
Nice! Congrats to all cool.gif
burton73
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Sep 23 2021, 02:00 AM) *

Oops, nearly empty garage Bob ? Only the shark left ? Making room for nr 41 coming home ?
If you ever sell nr 41 I'll be the first in line... saving every buck now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

greetings fm Belgium
Dax

Hi Danny,

One way or another number 41 will be home soon.

You gentlemen in Europe sure use your 914s Are you driving my old 911 Carrera Cab or just the orange 914?

Hope to see you soon.

Best Bob B
jim_hoyland
I remember seeing the car at C&C at Crysta Cove; here is my post :
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=343143&hl=
windforfun
Congrats. Have fun. It's the same color as my "73.
dax1969
QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 23 2021, 06:40 PM) *

QUOTE(dax1969 @ Sep 23 2021, 02:00 AM) *

greetings fm Belgium
Dax

Hi Danny,

One way or another number 41 will be home soon.

You gentlemen in Europe sure use your 914s Are you driving my old 911 Carrera Cab or just the orange 914?

Hope to see you soon.

Best Bob B

I drive them both Bob, next sunday I have a trip planned with "your old" 911... 75 cars will show up, our group alone will be 993, 964, 3x 911 3.2 and one 911 2.7... our arrival won't go unnoticed biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Will post some pics on my fb

Now when I think about it ... think I did more miles in the 914 this year then in the 911 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

stay safe

Greetings fm Belgium

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.