Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: vintage Porsche text stripe decal kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
I’m looking for the old decal kit that includes PORSCHE text stripes for the body sides. These usually came in a kit that included a stripe decal that wraps around the top of the rear trunk (but I don’t need this part). These kits are different from the newer ones in that they have an off-white background (I’ve only seen em in black text w/ off white background) - instead of seeing body color when applied. These may have been put out by VPC or some other aftermarket VW/Porsche supply co. Anyone got this stashed away somewhere? Thanks.

burton73
I want to point out that clear stickers are something that I use for my business and that it is better to get newer parts than old 20-year-old adhesive stickers where it not working right anymore. Fresh is best not super old stock. I bought a nice PORSCHE old school fresh sticker BK on clear
Back in 2009 for my old Boxster. It came from the UK. Not sure where you get them now but newer is better not old NOS. It worked out great.

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.