Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2056+ Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OrangeBones
My 1.8 is in need of a rebuild. I’d like to see if there are any runners out there I can swap in so I can drive the car and really take my time with the rebuild options. I’m looking for anything 2056 or bigger. Let me know what you got. Thanks!
Al Meredith
I have everything you need to build a 2056. I am about to start a rebuild but am willing to sell all the parts , including everything , nuts,bolts, coverplates , flywheel new heads by Len Hoffman , LN 96MM pistons installed in 96MM German cylinders. The tin is like new . call if this interests you 770-616-3767 Al Meredith
rfinegan
I have a complete 2.0 D-Jet from a 1975 914 Exhaust SSI and Burshe muffler with heat ducts and all
Spare fuel parts: injectors Pressure sensor TP board, KN fills , air box, 123 distributor, HI energy coil, PM me for my number if interested Have Video of least run prior to removal last month...100 miles ago

Raleigh NC

-Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.