Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vegas Caravan WCR 2021
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris914n6
We have a couple folks from Vegas and Utah heading over.

Plan is to get to SLO in time to check-in, take a breather, then do the Sunset drive @ 6pm on Thursday.

Once there is a travelers list I can choose a good breakfast meetup location.

I'm posting all the Google map recommendations, personally I'd like to hit the 101 but it adds an hour. Open to suggestions...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mxkinn01
Chris I'd like to join you guys but I might not make it until Friday, depends on my better half schedule. At minimum I'll trailer up Friday early.
Mike
garrettlee2
Check out the 58 out of Taft to Paso way more fun
VegasRacer
I am leaving Vegas on Wednesday. black914.jpg Angels Crest Highway and a hotel near the beach, so I can hook up with the SoCal Caravan in Malibu for breakfast on Thursday.
Chris914n6
If travelers can chime in on route preferences, we can pick a lunch & gas stop.

I'm assuming we will have a group dinner after the Sunset drive.

@mgp4591
@mxkinn01
@VegasRacer cuz u know a thing about trips aktion035.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Sep 25 2021, 03:29 PM) *

We have a couple folks from Vegas and Utah heading over.

Plan is to get to SLO in time to check-in, take a breather, then do the Sunset drive @ 6pm on Thursday.

Once there is a travelers list I can choose a good breakfast meetup location.

I'm posting all the Google map recommendations, personally I'd like to hit the 101 but it adds an hour. Open to suggestions...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I see your reason to take the 101...it's beautiful but it does add time. Maybe on the way back? I'd like to get there with plenty of time left over...we both know how it went on the way to San Simeon! Through Santa Maria is doable unless you want to gawk at Buttonwillow and go north.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Oct 5 2021, 01:56 PM) *

I see your reason to take the 101...it's beautiful but it does add time. Maybe on the way back?

Not me. biggrin.gif
Sunday I will continue north on my favorite stretch of PCH going through Big Sur. driving.gif
Spending the night in Monterey and then starting Monday with a pilgrimage to Laguna Seca before actually heading back home to Vegas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.