Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: PRESS stickers red
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
I am looking for red colored press stickers for the seatbelt receptacles. I bought the ones from Automobile Atlanta and they are a hideous neon flourescent orange color. Which I assume is the original color so I am not slamming AA!

It is more hideous of a color than I thought existed presumably Porsche wanted it so incredibly ugly and loud that you could not forget to buckle up

Does anyone make any PRESS stickers that are a different color or perhaps a red color instead of neon orange?
aharder
Check With 914Rubber, I think they have them.

AmjadY
I also bought those same stickers from AA years ago. Agreed, hideous. Not sure what they looked like originally but I still have them sitting in a box somewhere as I decided to leave my faded ones alone.
Medtner3
QUOTE(aharder @ Sep 26 2021, 05:26 PM) *

Check With 914Rubber, I think they have them.

I will call them and see if they can give me specifics on the color, they're good about making stuff as well
Medtner3
QUOTE(AmjadY @ Sep 26 2021, 08:34 PM) *

I also bought those same stickers from AA years ago. Agreed, hideous. Not sure what they looked like originally but I still have them sitting in a box somewhere as I decided to leave my faded ones alone.

That was a good call my friend
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.