Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 1.8L FI Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
Rarely do I find an original OEM FI harness in as excellent condition as this one.

I reconditioned this harness with a complete disassembly, cleaning, minor repairs, reassembly and bench testing. Any defective part was replaced. Every wire terminal is new. L-Jet terminals have many options from low to high quality (unlike D-Jet) and I only use the very best available for all my harnesses including the dual cantilever with secondary reinforcement springs and gold plated contacts for the injectors and sensors, and solid brass for the others resulting in the best connectivity and durability.

I guarantee you will be very pleased with this harness at about 1/2 the cost of a new one, which I can also build for you if you prefer.

Will include a helpful diagram to assist you in the installation and future diagnostics.

$500. total with CONUS shipping/insurance. Payment by check or paypal accepted at your convenience. PM me for my adddress or paypal account if you want this.
SteveL
Jeff - I'll take it - email coming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.