Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0L Throttle body & spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ddc829
I'm looking for a 2.0L throttle body and the throttle spring. The spring is the long one that goes from the throttle lever to hook on the intake manifold. Not the spring on the throttle shaft. Thanks
TheCabinetmaker
What year is your car? 74 is different from the 75\76
ddc829
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Sep 28 2021, 08:31 AM) *

Not sure. Mine is kind of a bastard. It's a 1.8 I've Microsquirted with 1.8 manifolds modified to go to the 2.0 plenum with the 2.0 throttle body on it. I've got a spring I got from the hardware store but is a little weak and won't fully close the butterfly. Just looking for a stock one to see if it will work better before I start experimenting with different springs.
ddc829
QUOTE(ddc829 @ Sep 28 2021, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Sep 28 2021, 08:31 AM) *

Not sure. Mine is kind of a bastard. It's a 1.8 I've Microsquirted with 1.8 manifolds modified to go to the 2.0 plenum with the 2.0 throttle body on it. I've got a spring I got from the hardware store but is a little weak and won't fully close the butterfly. Just looking for a stock one to see if it will work better before I start experimenting with different springs.

My car is a 74.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.