Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 2021 WCR T-Shirt Ordering Link
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
strawman
I have finally nailed down the t-shirts for the 2021 West Coast Ramble! As mentioned in the Official WCR thread, everything is a la carte this year -- including purchase of the t-shirts. This means that even members who cannot attend can purchase a t-shirt and opt for delivery directly to your home. Those who order shirts by October 7th will receive your t-shirt during registration on October 14th.

Order your t-shirts directly at this T-Shirt Vendor Link. Obviously, the logo on your t-shirt will not include the word "DRAFT" blink.gif

Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
Goody goody. piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Mikey914
ordered
strawman
Ordered!
BuddyV
Ordered!
914werke
Nice!
Unpretentious
Ordered! biggrin.gif
Steve
Ordered mine, pick up at the event
FL000
Ordered - thanks for getting this setup beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
Ordered. Thanks!
rgalla9146

Can it be ordered and sent back east ?
jcd914
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Oct 1 2021, 05:07 AM) *

Can it be ordered and sent back east ?

You can have it shipped.
drem914
Ordered!
mxkinn01
Geoff,
The t shirts look like they will be the fashion fit style, or will they be regular cut?
Mike
strawman
Hmmm, I do not know. I recommend contacting the vendor directly. Let us know what you find out.
Geoff

QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Oct 2 2021, 04:55 PM) *

Geoff,
The t shirts look like they will be the fashion fit style, or will they be regular cut?
Mike

914-300Hemi
Ordered and will pick up at the event.
mxkinn01
Hi All,
Here is what the t shirt vendor said about the shirts.

Great, the shirt in question is the Next Level CVC Crew. I would say it's true to size, but here are the specifications. It's a 60/40 blend so it's not going to shrink much. But it's also not a boxy fit, if that's the question.
drem914
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Oct 5 2021, 10:26 AM) *

Hi All,
Here is what the t shirt vendor said about the shirts.

Great, the shirt in question is the Next Level CVC Crew. I would say it's true to size, but here are the specifications. It's a 60/40 blend so it's not going to shrink much. But it's also not a boxy fit, if that's the question.

They also said there is just one style, not a men's style and a women's style.
second wind
I will be wearing mine .....
gg
strawman
One more day to order in order to pick up your t-shirt at the WCR event!
yellowporky
ordered
GBX0073
914 and I stuck in another state T-shirt ordered and on its way by mail
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.