Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Power window switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914wrx
Does anyone recognize this switch or power window kit in my car . I’m looking for the metal bezels so I can install them into door panels.
L-Jet914
MK1 Jetta, Passat B3, T4 Transporter/Eurovan, power window switches. Should be a part number on the back of the switches similar to this 357959855F. Did quick Google search for early VW power window switches and found the exact photo with the same design. They all have plastic bezels from the part number search. Bezel part number 357969550.
porschetub
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Sep 29 2021, 06:23 PM) *

MK1 Jetta, Passat B3, T4 Transporter/Eurovan, power window switches. Should be a part number on the back of the switches similar to this 357959855F. Did quick Google search for early VW power window switches and found the exact photo with the same design. They all have plastic bezels from the part number search. Bezel part number 357969550.

agree.gif my 89 VW Corrado has these.
jim_hoyland
Is that the old Autoloc power window drive. It uses a Speedo style cable to drive the crank.
I bought a pair years ago and still have one good working one. I am looking to replace one…..just in case…..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.