Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Rollbar/Cage & Fabrication
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Tony C
I offer rollbar and rollcage fabrication and am very fimilar with 914's and where they need to be strengthend. I also offer custom fabrication and suspension set-up. Check out my website for tons of pictures of 914 work I have done. If you have any questions, just send me an email. smile.gif

-Tony
JazonJJordan
Greetings Tony; Inventory Status/price?:__________Available/Out of stock/Discontinued? Thanks- jzn shades.gif
QUOTE(Tony C @ Jul 22 2003, 09:40 PM) *

I offer rollbar and rollcage fabrication and am very fimilar with 914's and where they need to be strengthend. I also offer custom fabrication and suspension set-up. Check out my website for tons of pictures of 914 work I have done. If you have any questions, just send me an email. smile.gif

-Tony

SirAndy
I've got one of Tony's cages. Top notch quality and service. Worth every penny ...

thumb3d.gif Andy
PeeGreen 914
Give or take how much would a full cage be? That would be with all suspension tied in. Just curious as I may have to plan a vacation around that in the next year or so beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Oct 19 2009, 02:29 AM) *

Give or take how much would a full cage be? That would be with all suspension tied in. Just curious as I may have to plan a vacation around that in the next year or so beerchug.gif

You might want to send Tony an email. I don't think he checks in here often ...
shades.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.