Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think I have the sickness! Is there a Vaccine?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914e
My son texted me last night about a 914 on Facebook marketplace. It look pretty good based on the one photo in the ad. Same owner for the last 32 years, likely an AZ or CA car. I figured it might clean up nicely. The asking price was 5k. I texted my son back to have him ask for more photos. Same color as the one I already have. It could have at least been another color. It sold so I was saved. I'm already spending more fixing my garage than I have into my 914, the car is the cheap part.
Shivers
When faced with teener-temptation, I found the best solution is to yield. shades.gif

Not my wife's favorite attribute. happy11.gif
mlindner
And putting money into the garage is always a good thing. Mark
orthobiz
I have two light ivory cars...gotta go with condition over color. But glad you were able to control yourself!

Paul
930cabman
I would wait several years after a vaccine is fully tested before I jump.
bkrantz
Any promised cure is exaggerated. And the disease can lie dormant for many years. I went almost two decades and then contracted 914 fever worse than ever.
davep
I have had the disease since 1975; only death is a cure.
VegasRacer
It's normal. Nothing to be concerned about.

Just buy 1 more car and the craving will go away.

You will be fine. happy11.gif Trust me.
Front yard mechanic
Just buy parts a little at a time until you have enough to build another . You don't want to overdose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.