Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VICE GRIP GARAGE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ctc911ctc
All Teeners,

Perhaps you all know about this, however it is new to me. There is a guy up in Northern MN who is pretty good at diagnostics. Very entertaining and informative.

Worth it to watch the Italian TuneUp! piratenanner.gif

Check Out Vice Grip Garage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ItpbPWEgA

ctc911ctc
Oh, he also does a rescue on a Saab Sonnet, priceless when he reads that they car can only haul 400 pounds.
GBX0073
Appreciate you posting did not know about it Has a Red Green vibe
I will be sure to watch I have watched Ian's videos so much I found myself repeating his lines when pulling the CV joints ,EZGZ is another I have enjoyed
iankarr
I see my subliminal hypnosis strategy is working…..
flyer86d
I’ve been watching Vice Grip Garage for about the past year. Derek has some wrenching talent and good humor. It’s one of my favorite shows on YouTube.

Charlie
Chris H.
Same here. He's really taking off now. Great content and personality.
burton73
been watching these for the last hour. Great fun, funny guy. He should try to get some 914s back alive

Bob B
wonkipop
i watched his rescue of a big white caddy out of a paddock in the back blocks last year in the middle of first infamous melbourne lockdown. i laughed my head off and also could not quite believe it when he drove it out of the field. we'd call him a fair dinkum bush mechanic.
rgalla9146
.....electrical hoses.....
......I like to start in the trunk...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.