Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra body parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Speedo
Extras from two restorations. Prefer local hand-off, but if you have a way to store locally and/or ship I will work with you. Here's what I have...

Pair of yellow door shells-very nice shape except the lower seal channels needs repair. I didn't know these had issues till I put the car on the lift.
One passenger door with skin repair (pulled dent) rust free. It will need to be skimmed and sanded. Wasn't good enough for the painter so we replaced.
Rear lid is decent with some minor rust by the latch...very repairable. No big dings or dents.
Engine lid and grill. Formerly red, now black...not sure why.

If you are on a budget and have some skills and patience, these are just what you need.

Asking $450. I will also add struts, brakes and 1.7 heat exchangers to the pile for the buyer. And if you are nice and pick things up quickly...you may get a set of steel wheels too.
Click to view attachment
Speedo
Click to view attachment
Speedo
Click to view attachment
Speedo
Click to view attachment
Speedo
Christmas bump. Extras and resto parts need to go. Come load the truck...might be re-gifted fruit cake involved. evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.