Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 rear calipers LEFT Pending
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
I have a left 914/6 rear caliper. $800. PMB rebuilt in 2015. Pending

Brad
sixnotfour
QUOTE(914ltd @ Oct 2 2021, 07:05 PM) *

How inconvenient! I have 2 left 914/6 rear calipers. $800. each. PMB rebuilt in 2015.
Photos tomorrow.
Brad

lmk count..
914ltd

Very rare 914/6 only part. A spacer can be added for Ferrari 246 or 914/6 GT ventilated rotor application.
914ltd

bump
zoomCat
I may have use for one of these left calipers that Brad is offering,
I have two cores that I've collected over the years, but I think the caliper shown here on the left is actually from a Ferrari since the bleeder is on the bottom.
I believe that is the one that would be installed on the left/driver's side. Can anyone verify that?

Thanks!

Click to view attachment
davep
I believe you are correct Guy.
914ltd
QUOTE(zoomCat @ Dec 6 2021, 06:20 PM) *

I have two cores that I've collected over the years, but I think the caliper shown here on the left is actually from a Ferrari since the bleeder is on the bottom.
I believe that is the one that would be installed on the left/driver's side. Can anyone verify that?

Thanks!

Click to view attachment

I do want to sell my caliper but I believe PMB will add the needed bleeder. Check with Eric
zoomCat
QUOTE(914ltd @ Dec 7 2021, 11:35 AM) *

Thanks!

Click to view attachment

I do want to sell my caliper but I believe PMB will add the needed bleeder. Check with Eric

I do believe that Eric can do that, and that was my original plan. Restoring a factory six, though, I'd prefer to avoid 'alternate' parts.

Does anybody know if there is a market for Ferrari caliper cores?

mepstein
QUOTE(zoomCat @ Dec 7 2021, 04:10 PM) *

Thanks!

Click to view attachment

I do believe that Eric can do that, and that was my original plan. Restoring a factory six, though, I'd prefer to avoid 'alternate' parts.

I'd be interested in them if you have a pair.
zoomCat
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 7 2021, 05:58 PM) *

Thanks!

Click to view attachment

Unfortunately, I have only the left. I'll make it available here at some point in the future when we get everything sorted out for the brakes I'll be using.
I wonder if there is a community for old Ferraris equivalent to ours?

Superhawk996
QUOTE(zoomCat @ Dec 8 2021, 03:30 PM) *

They have been stealing our 914/6 calipers for years . . . don't go giving one back to them happy11.gif Let PMB drill it for a 914 bleeder!
mepstein

QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 7 2021, 05:58 PM) *

Thanks!

Click to view attachment

Unfortunately, I have only the left. I'll make it available here at some point in the future when we get everything sorted out for the brakes I'll be using.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/
mepstein
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Dec 8 2021, 04:40 PM) *

They have been stealing our 914/6 calipers for years . . . don't go giving one back to them happy11.gif Let PMB drill it for a 914 bleeder!

I purchased my first pair of Ferrari calipers from Ferrari chat for $250. The next pair was $700. The next pair wanted $3k. I think everyone knows the values these days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.