Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AutoAtlanta European 914 Turn Signal Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mjsdt914
Has anyone tried the AutoAtlanta European 914 Turn Signal Conversion Kit? Pros or Cons?
Mikey914
Craig at camp914 made a nice conversion.
9146C
Not knocking the AA parts...for about $15 in parts and a little time, they are easily made: starting with a cardboard template and shaping that to the size that you need.
Montreal914
Very nice! smile.gif

Let's not forget @Spoke 's LED option. I know that's what I will do when I reassemble my car.
NARP74
Not a fan of the cheaper camp914 one, too many issues for my use. Also don't like the way the cheap plastic version looks through the clear lens. I suspect they made both of them though. The wording for the two different ads are the same.

The AA one only has one wire to deal with I think. The other has two and a cheesy way to fasten one of them.
Chris H.
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Oct 3 2021, 06:52 PM) *

Very nice! smile.gif

Let's not forget @Spoke 's LED option. I know that's what I will do when I reassemble my car.

^^^^This!
porschetub
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Oct 4 2021, 01:08 PM) *

Not a fan of the cheaper camp914 one, too many issues for my use. Also don't like the way the cheap plastic version looks through the clear lens. I suspect they made both of them though. The wording for the two different ads are the same.

The AA one only has one wire to deal with I think. The other has two and a cheesy way to fasten one of them.

agree.gif those plastic kits are pretty rubbish IMO ,ditched mine and bought a set from a member vendor on here,they fitted and worked much better.
NARP74
QUOTE(porschetub @ Oct 4 2021, 01:06 PM) *

agree.gif those plastic kits are pretty rubbish IMO ,ditched mine and bought a set from a member vendor on here,they fitted and worked much better.

Do you remember who you bought it from?
eric9144
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Oct 4 2021, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Oct 4 2021, 01:06 PM) *

Do you remember who you bought it from?

I have that kit somewhere, never going to use it because I did the Spoke LED's, will sell it, need to go find it first though, if you're interested PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.