Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Tail light lenses or assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Robarabian
Hi, My 71 restoration needs tail lamp lenses. My housings can be salvaged. Both my lenses are not bad, but they are faded. Looking for red ones in better shape that are original Hella.
Jett
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 4 2021, 07:20 PM) *

Hi, My 71 restoration needs tail lamp lenses. My housings can be salvaged. Both my lenses are not bad, but they are faded. Looking for red ones in better shape that are original Hella.

These lenses are likely to break if shipped without the bucket…. You should be able to find a set from a local member.
914werke
Try Polish?
StarBear
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 5 2021, 01:30 PM) *

Try Polish?

Or German. Bwahhaahaaa…. av-943.gif
mepstein
I have a bunch of nice ones. If you don’t find something local, reach out to me. They are a pain to ship but a double box, lots of packing, etc and it’s done.
Robarabian
Thank you. I did polish them, and they cleared up, but they are still faded.... Ill reach out of nothing local pops up.

Robert

QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 5 2021, 02:12 PM) *

I have a bunch of nice ones. If you don’t find something local, reach out to me. They are a pain to ship but a double box, lots of packing, etc and it’s done.

StarBear
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 5 2021, 05:12 PM) *

I’ll check mine today. Lens is ok but I think the gasket is shot.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 5 2021, 11:19 PM) *

Thank you. I did polish them, and they cleared up, but they are still faded.... Ill reach out of nothing local pops up.

Robert

I have a few. They are all for one side. I can check this morning. Missed you at the swap meet.
Bruce

@Robarabian
Robarabian
Hi Bruce, thank you. Yes, please look. I wanted to go but we flew to Maui. Jeffrey got me a driver side window, and thank you for it!!!

If you have a good one, let me know. Not a super hurry, I have alot of assembling to do it just came out of paint, but as I started cleaning up some parts, I saw the lenses were...lacking for such a nice restoration...

Thank you!

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 6 2021, 07:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 5 2021, 11:19 PM) *

Robert

I have a few. They are all for one side. I can check this morning. Missed you at the swap meet.
Bruce

@Robarabian

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.