Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice '74 in Ohio on BAT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jrmdir
No affiliation but it's located in my area.

Anyone know if the seller is on here?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-pors...aign=2021-10-06

Ron
Cal
I'm a little surprised that it didn't sell for $30K.....it's a driver condition 914. I wonder what the reserve was.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(Cal @ Oct 6 2021, 04:22 PM) *

I'm a little surprised that it didn't sell for $30K.....it's a driver condition 914. I wonder what the reserve was.

Yeah - should have taken the money and ran. List of issues too substantial for a $30K car in my opinion but inflation is going on. Print money . . . prices go up. Who knew. confused24.gif
Root_Werks
I agree, surprised the seller didn't take the $30k. Nice driver, but a driver.
Jett
I would have been happy with that price for that car.
FlacaProductions
Two temp gauges?
MCShack
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Oct 6 2021, 05:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Cal @ Oct 6 2021, 04:22 PM) *

Yeah - should have taken the money and ran. List of issues too substantial for a $30K car in my opinion but inflation is going on. Print money . . . prices go up. Who knew. confused24.gif

Yes, $30k should have bought that car all day long, even $25k but owners probably put too much money in it and thought BaT would be way to make a quick buck. They were unresponsive to questions and ignored requests to see the car for locals. They sold a yellow '73 1.7L for $20k a few months ago and they thought it should have gone for more. Prices have slowly inched down the last month or two from my observation.
rhodyguy
For 2k less you could bid on that 07' Solstice with a LS2. If I wanted to get a divorce I would get that one. Marginal 914s fetch top dollar and I don't get it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.