Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. Project stage 5 complete. Cleaning shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tjmrfe
Hi Folks,
The garage is at capacity….well, my other half is looking for holiday stuff and I have to get rid of these obstacles. So, I’m selling, my trusty harbor freight engine stand, the VW yoke from Samba, and the all important Tangerine balance plate. All three for one money, must be local pick up…I’m near West Point… I may be able to deliver to some locations as I commute to NYC and can meet someone between the two spots…so DM me and we can work something out. Would rather not break them up. Retail for these were over $300.00 asking 200. All are as new.
Thanks….
aharder
If you have to break the set, I would be interested in the Tangerine plate.

beech4rd
QUOTE(Tjmrfe @ Oct 11 2021, 05:15 PM) *

Hi Folks,
The garage is at capacity….well, my other half is looking for holiday stuff and I have to get rid of these obstacles. So, I’m selling, my trusty harbor freight engine stand, the VW yoke from Samba, and the all important Tangerine balance plate. All three for one money, must be local pick up…I’m near West Point… I may be able to deliver to some locations as I commute to NYC and can meet someone between the two spots…so DM me and we can work something out. Would rather not break them up. Retail for these were over $300.00 asking 200. All are as new.
Thanks….

I'll take the lot. I work in Newburgh. I'll PM you.

Chris
Tjmrfe
QUOTE(Tjmrfe @ Oct 11 2021, 01:15 PM) *

Hi Folks,
Thanks….

Sold….
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.