Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- Boxster 6 speed shifter and cables.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Good evening. I am working on my LS1/ Boxster S conversion and I am trying to locate a 6 speed shifter and cables and also need everything from the ouptut shaft (axle) to the fuch minus the rotor. While I am at it I need the Boxster tranny Mount and engine bar as well. I know renegade is a source but was wondering if anyone had what I might need. Have a great night.
mepstein
I would wtb in rennlist, pelican and give dc automotive a try
Gearup
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 11 2021, 06:26 PM) *

I would wtb in rennlist, pelican and give dc automotive a try

Thanks Mark
T.Rick6
Give Joe Cogbill a call @ CogsCogs.com, he has several totaled Boxters in his yard with what you need and cheap. beerchug.gif Todd
Gearup
Thank you Todd
Spocknasty
If you're using the Boxster shifter you could run the Numeric Racing shifter and cables. I'm using the shifter in my car but the cables were custom made for the previous owner. The bolt action style shifting is fantastic and you have three throw / travel setting to choose from. Aftermarket cables are highly recommended as the factory units can stretch and snap at random. I have a scratch and dent Numeric shifter at work if you need it.

IPB Image

-Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.