Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : passenger door stay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
I did a rebuild with 914 rubber parts .. but I need a whole new door stay unfortunately I have several parts that are worn that pop and man it's aggravating. The pin that holds the door stay arm is not my issue, nor bushings. According to Pelican parts " there really is no good way to rebuild them" and I wish I had read that before I rebuilt mine because I have to agree with this statement unless of course 90% of your parts are good and you just need the bushings

Perhaps a ton of grease would help mine but I can see the large pin in the door stay lurch when opening the door.

looks like Pelican Parts might have them but I thought I would check here first
partwerks
PM sent.
carl k
@Medtner3

I have this one with a worn out arm. It includes the base, which is pretty much the only part not supplied with the 914rubber kit. The pivots are tight.

-Carl

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Medtner3
QUOTE(carl k @ Oct 13 2021, 07:07 PM) *

@Medtner3

I have this one with a worn out arm. It includes the base, which is pretty much the only part not supplied with the 914rubber kit. The pivots are tight.

-Carl

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

the pivots are my concern ... I will pm you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.