Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Running 914-6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
datapace
I've been looking for a 914-6 conversion for a while now (should have got that irish green one). Let me know if you have one you're thinking of selling (or know someone who is). Located in Atlanta, GA, but open to shipping.

Would like a narrow body later (73+) conversion car in silver metallic, blue (gemini, maraton, abm), ivory or green (will consider other colors). Doesn't have to be in perfect shape, but I don't want to deal with a bunch of rust repair, painting or a project in boxes.

I'm really fighting the urge to do a conversion myself because I know once I start the perfect car will go up for sale.
72914wrx
I have a real 6 with a 3.2 that I might be selling original color Irish green .
bzettner
https://www.ebay.com/itm/224646391760?hash=...dkAAOSwLSVhBDHO

eBay, no affiliation

beerchug.gif
datapace
QUOTE(bzettner @ Oct 13 2021, 07:36 PM) *

I've seen that one, thanks. Beautiful car, but a bit out of my price range for a conversion car. It's been for sale for months now. I've tried to contact them a few times to get more information, but haven't received a response. A bit surprised they don't include any photos of the engine, bare trunks or under carriage at that price point.
flat4guy
QUOTE(datapace @ Oct 13 2021, 06:52 PM) *

QUOTE(bzettner @ Oct 13 2021, 07:36 PM) *

I've seen that one, thanks. Beautiful car, but a bit out of my price range for a conversion car. It's been for sale for months now. I've tried to contact them a few times to get more information, but haven't received a response. A bit surprised they don't include any photos of the engine, bare trunks or under carriage at that price point.

plus it looks like the paint on the right side does not match - look at the quarter and door.
flat4guy
I've been looking to with not much luck.
sixaddict
Price seems silly to me. dry.gif
bzettner
Another, eBay car that you may be bidding on. Originally had a "buy it now" of $45K IIRC. Crazy that there are no engine pics or anything except its non original paint??
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174995530071?hash=...noAAOSwhtJhbvx3

beerchug.gif
datapace
Yes, looks like a nice car from the photos posted.

I was exchanging emails with them, but they are now radio silent after my question about the line item on the $15k invoice that states "fabricate and install block off plates to cover the holes in the chassis". If there was more info and I could verify the restoration was properly done, fine, but very telling they aren't willing to provide more info or photos.

QUOTE(bzettner @ Oct 31 2021, 09:03 PM) *

Another, eBay car that you may be bidding on. Originally had a "buy it now" of $45K IIRC. Crazy that there are no engine pics or anything except its non original paint??
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174995530071?hash=...noAAOSwhtJhbvx3

beerchug.gif
Root_Werks
Take a couple of days off, go and look at it yourself. If you have to walk away, it'll be the best money you spent to not spend. If you wind up buying it, even better.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
you can come by and look at the white one we have here

automobile atlanta

QUOTE(datapace @ Oct 13 2021, 09:46 AM) *

I've been looking for a 914-6 conversion for a while now (should have got that irish green one). Let me know if you have one you're thinking of selling (or know someone who is). Located in Atlanta, GA, but open to shipping.

Would like a narrow body later (73+) conversion car in silver metallic, blue (gemini, maraton, abm), ivory or green (will consider other colors). Doesn't have to be in perfect shape, but I don't want to deal with a bunch of rust repair, painting or a project in boxes.

I'm really fighting the urge to do a conversion myself because I know once I start the perfect car will go up for sale.

roblav1
I have a widebody 73 conversion if you're interested. Tons of build pictures, and almost everything on the entire car is built, rebuilt, new, etc. Warmed over Carrera 3.0, new PMO46, etc. GT strengthening panels + more. Steel flares. Probably out of your price range, I need $60k.
roblav1
Here's a recent overall picture.
bzettner
...and another eBay selection beerchug.gif
https://www.ebay.com/itm/115081928525?hash=...fMAAOSw0udhhbBq
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.