Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 LE 'RED' Bumblebee 1974
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mao_junior
Im selling my red bumblebee that I bought from this forum in 2019. I have put 10k worth of service in this car performed by Gaspare at Gaswerks Garage the top 914 guy the NYC/NJ area. The car has been sitting for months after a complete go through by his staff.

I put a new battery in and started the car up. She ran fine with a touch of fuel smell that Im assuming just has to burn off a bit from sitting. I have full PDF of his work. He put in new turbo tie rods, brakes, master cylinder (all parts from PMB) and new stainless stee fuel lines. The car is in great shape but needs to be restored to bumblebee status.

The car is on Bowlsby's list as approved VIN

please call my cell 646-670-0496 where I can text more photos, service PDF and title.

Thanks,
Vincent
mao_junior
TTT going on EBAY next week
JeffBowlsby
While 15369 is on the 914LE Registry, keep in mind the car has no certification of its authenticity from PCNA, such as a COA or PPS. 914LE car buyers for the most part want to see this documentation otherwise they may wonder if the car is authentic or not and may/may not want to take a chance. This will reflect in attracting a buyer and in its value. Help yourself out - if you can spare a few weeks, get the PPS and document the car. This is also a word of advice to current LE car owners - get the PPS now while they are still available to document what you have.
mao_junior
Thank you, Jeff....can you tell me quickly here what I need to do to get it? Appreciate you weighing in!
BillJ
https://www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesands...calcertificate/

This page is the more extensive technical certificate where you have to go to a select dealership where they also review the car. The production specification is less detailed but definitely official. I think its about $200 versus the $500 for the review with the car in person.
mb123
Do you have some more pics of the interior?
mao_junior
QUOTE(mb123 @ Nov 10 2021, 08:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
flat4guy
QUOTE(mao_junior @ Nov 12 2021, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(mb123 @ Nov 10 2021, 08:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

these look similar.
mao_junior
sorry..I will take some more....didnt realize I posted same...will get some up in a few
mao_junior
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
rjames
mao_junior
Price drop to 18999......going to be taking video and proper pics this week....eye surgery slowing me down.
mao_junior
TTT still available
burton73
QUOTE(mao_junior @ Jun 15 2023, 04:55 PM) *

TTT still available

VIN 4742915369
BumbleBee - 2.0
CO, Morrison
U1V9

mao_junior I remember this car from a few years ago. If you want to get this sold, show the full vin number and the postings from before you ended up with it. Rust--- We need to see any rust spots because it looks good at a distance from you short FS ad on World but is it a paint job, or a wrap?

I was thinking of getting it as an investment before and well, make it easer for someone to push the button and buy it from you. Show as much as you can. You have no feedback and people have questions??

Thanks,

Bob B
welcome.png
JeffBowlsby
The 914LE Registry indicates this BB is in Brooklyn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.