Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Road Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
wndsrfr
Can you tell what I did wrong??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhAM40XGxWE
infraredcalvin
Whoops looks like 4th to 3rd instead of 5th, wheels locked up on you… way to hold it together, but then you tried to power through the grass on slicks….

Time to check your valves, that’s how I blew my last engine… TIV though, 5th to 2nd, locked wheels and spun, bent a valve that ultimately broke off and put a piston through the top of the case….
wndsrfr
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Oct 15 2021, 05:58 AM) *

Whoops looks like 4th to 3rd instead of 5th, wheels locked up on you… way to hold it together, but then you tried to power through the grass on slicks….

Time to check your valves, that’s how I blew my last engine… TIV though, 5th to 2nd, locked wheels and spun, bent a valve that ultimately broke off and put a piston through the top of the case….

Close...but I do 4th to 3rd every lap right there....listen carefully....
Cracker
Hey John...!

Your line (not the ideal angle) approaching T2 combined with your downshift (and possibly braking) led to your spin...I've seen it there many times. It is off-camber at that
apex (which you were right of); I can help you dial that in. Call me when you have time and we'll address some other areas, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.