Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Oil Cooler mounting parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
Finally back on my 914 2056 project and looking to mount my new stock oil cooler. I am looking for the 3 studs that mount to the oil cooler to the block or at least need to know the sizes and also looking for the brackets that go on the left and right of the oils cooler. I believe these are needed to fit some of the other tins. Bonus points if already powder coated or painted black. .

saigon71
PM sent.

Click to view attachment

rcarson25
Still looking for number 5 in the diagram if anyone has one.
Al Meredith
I've never seen the #5 , I do have the three studs if you still need them. AL
rcarson25
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Oct 26 2021, 02:12 PM) *

Thanks Al I got everything but #5. The fact that you have never used it makes me feel better about not having one.
bkrantz
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Oct 26 2021, 01:12 PM) *

It goes here, bridging from the large cooler bracket to the blower housing. No where near the cooler studs.
Al Meredith
OH! that #5. I went out and looked at about 12 oil coolers I have and found none have that piece on them. I looked at 2 1.8 engines and didn't find that bracket either. THEN I looked at a 1976 912E 2.0 engine and It had the #5 lower bracket. Maybe someone can comment on this . Seems to me that it was used on the 2.0 or it was used on later engines. AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.