Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the 914 nut case is at it again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
factory center console brackets???Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Wow, GREAT pieces to have. MOST are rusted up for sure.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 20 2021, 01:41 PM) *

Wow, GREAT pieces to have. MOST are rusted up for sure.

agree.gif

Also remember adding a center console and having to fab brackets. Nice to just have them made!
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 20 2021, 03:16 PM) *

Auto Atlanta stock? I could use a set. My console, not mounted correctly.

Thx
QM
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes stocking pieces now, also the one part will mount the center deposit box to the bottom of the dash as well as the console

QUOTE(Quinn Moore @ Oct 20 2021, 02:36 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 20 2021, 03:16 PM) *

Auto Atlanta stock? I could use a set. My console, not mounted correctly.

Thx
QM

Robarabian
George, please offer a kit so we don't have to try to find the individual pieces hunting around the website....
Literati914
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 20 2021, 07:42 PM) *

George, please offer a kit so we don't have to try to find the individual pieces hunting around the website....

agree.gif Yes, I sometimes skip AA because the website is frustrating blink.gif

ddx77

x2

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 20 2021, 06:42 PM) *

r_towle
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Oct 20 2021, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 20 2021, 07:42 PM) *

agree.gif Yes, I sometimes skip AA because the website is frustrating blink.gif

I did offer to fix that for free, years ago
ddire333
Have to agree with above, and please don't take it the wrong way as I think everyone really appreciates your dedication, like producing these, and for me your recent YouTube videos have been so very helpful so I want to send business your way, but the shop interface is not doing you justice.
dirk2056
QUOTE(ddire333 @ Oct 21 2021, 05:51 AM) *

Have to agree with above, and please don't take it the wrong way as I think everyone really appreciates your dedication, like producing these, and for me your recent YouTube videos have been so very helpful so I want to send business your way, but the shop interface is not doing you justice.

agree.gif Ditto AA has very good offerings but often hard to find on e-catalog. I still have copy of paper catalog and it's awesome !!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we will list a kit tuesday and will give everyone a link

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Oct 20 2021, 05:42 PM) *

MCShack
QUOTE(dirk2056 @ Oct 21 2021, 08:02 AM) *

QUOTE(ddire333 @ Oct 21 2021, 05:51 AM) *

agree.gif Ditto AA has very good offerings but often hard to find on e-catalog. I still have copy of paper catalog and it's awesome !!!

I used to have one of those and a few from other places, but loaned them out to my boss's brother-in-law who was new to 914s and never saw them again, boss promised to get them a couple of times before his sister divorced the jerk.
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 21 2021, 11:08 AM) *

Awesome, thx

QM
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(Quinn Moore @ Oct 22 2021, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 21 2021, 11:08 AM) *

Awesome, thx

QM

No pressure, just checking.... smile.gif
930cabman
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 21 2021, 10:08 AM) *

Count me in for at least one set.
yellowporky
I would like a set too if you are pm ing a link
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.