Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hydraulic Clutch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sharper
I want to convert over to a hydraulic clutch as I believe it will make for easier shifting and driving. I have a 915 transmission in mine and the pedal likes to "spring" back at me right when the clutch is engaging. I've read some post in here from a few years back and it seems I need some brackets to support the master and slave cylinders. As I do not have the tools to create these, I was wondering if anyone knew of a source that I could purchase them from (or maybe has some laying around?).
Steve
QUOTE(sharper @ Oct 21 2021, 11:18 AM) *

I want to convert over to a hydraulic clutch as I believe it will make for easier shifting and driving. I have a 915 transmission in mine and the pedal likes to "spring" back at me right when the clutch is engaging. I've read some post in here from a few years back and it seems I need some brackets to support the master and slave cylinders. As I do not have the tools to create these, I was wondering if anyone knew of a source that I could purchase them from (or maybe has some laying around?).

Does your pedal have the clutch return spring and omega spring on the trans? I have this setup on my 915 and makes the clutch more of a on and off switch.
There was someone in the past that was making the bracket for the "Master" hydraulic cylinder. The rear looked more simpler. Do a search.
Here is one link.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...75785&st=0#
76-914
Ross Nellums had a bunch of the MC brackets made awhile back. He is on Facebook a lot. Someone sells the pull type slave cylinder and brackets but damned if I can remember the guy's name. confused24.gif
FL000
You can also try @dwillouby for the brackets. I got a set from him for my M/C but went a another route for the trans; not sure what the differences are for 901 vs 915 slave adapter.

You can also checkout my thread for what I did for my clutch master. Starts around post 117.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...311&st=100#

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.