Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: D-Jet ECU Knob & cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914werke
sad.gif perhaps a tough one to locate but Im looking for the actual idle adjustment knob & its little rubber cover (see Pic)

idea.gif
scallyk9
914rubber has the little cover. Just bought one.
JamesM
I believe I may have the knob.

I have gutted a couple ECUs for various Megasquirt projects and I always wind up saving the innards just for situations like this.

BUT...

I just had knee surgery last week and im not going to be mobile enough to get out to my parts stash for at least a month.

If you don't find one sooner hit me up around thanksgiving week and hopefully I can get over to the storage unit by then.
914werke
QUOTE(JamesM @ Oct 22 2021, 11:12 AM) *

I believe I may have the knob.

I have gutted a couple ECUs for various Megasquirt projects and I always wind up saving the innards just for situations like this.

BUT...

I just had knee surgery last week and im not going to be mobile enough to get out to my parts stash for at least a month.

If you don't find one sooner hit me up around thanksgiving week and hopefully I can get over to the storage unit by then.

Thanks I ll keep you in mind.
I dont think there are many trashed ECUs for parts available.

bye1.gif
KevinW
I have this pair.
914LIVE
=================================

I have a dozen of ECUs.

I will steal the knob out of a dead one
and send it your way.

$ 0.00 plus $ 0.00 for shipping.

Cheers, 914LIVE.

=================================
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.