Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coondog Thank you
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog
I want to thank everyone at the WCR who signed/mailed the 914 pillow that Margie so kindly made for me. It brighten my life for sure and is displayed center point in my game room. Also thanks to all the other world members who I am sure gave me a shout out prayer. As for me I think the hardest part is asking for help when I am supposed to be the guy who helps others. Good news is I have my family and my Firefighter family helping me.

So in a nut shell I have job related cancer and am in current treatments at the City of Hope. Think goodness not Chemo. I am keeping positive and hopefully will make
the R-66 event in 2022. I may need a driver but you have to have goals.

Please let this post end and I will update as I get more info. PMs are welcome

Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes
Greg

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
Greg - Best wishes and get well quickly and completely.
MM1
Beat it, Greg! Know that you have our prayers and support - always.

BuddyV
I attended WCR, and I can tell you that a lot of people were sending you good wishes for a full recovery - myself included...... we have a wonderful community here.

Thank you for your update.... it truly is great to hear from you.

beerchug.gif
burton73
Greg (Coondog)

My brother, prayers and love going out to you and you family in this time. My wife is clear from colon C for 3 years this month.

Faith, you have got to have faith. People want to help you and it does means a lot to friends and family be able to help you in any way they can. When I was young I did not get this but as I have gotten older it makes sense, it helps you and it helps the giver.

Bob B Burton
76-914
Darn Greg. I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure you will beat this. See you at Rt66 next year. beerchug.gif
Unpretentious

Greg,

Praying for you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Jerry & Cathy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.