Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: door prize & money list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
Ok I'm on a a roll today, can ya tell rolleyes.gif

I will post here the list of door prizes & money we get from sponsors.

914 service cover - ME (well my Mother)
GTS Classics - $250
LN Engineering - $250 (woudl like to be lunch sponsor)
Engman - looks to be a bunch of great stuff!!!!
JWest - door prize items (not sure what yet)
GWN7 - door prize items
PMB Performance (aka Eric Shea)- door prize - rebuilt rear calipers ($250 value)
CAMP914 - door prize (maybe cash, still working that deal wink.gif )
morpehnspectra - door prize (two $50 gift certificates)
Buzzard1 - door prize (recovered leather steering wheel)
Callicott Motorsports - 5 point harness with mounting hardware
Brad Mayeur 914 Limited - $50 & dooe prize items
GaroldShaffer
Also GWN7 (Bruce) and morphenspectra have agreed to donate door prizes, just working out the details. Our very own Kevin Jung (aka Buzzard1) is going to recover a old leather steering wheel I have that we can use for a door prize.
GaroldShaffer
Also, I have emailed JWest, CAMP914, GTeener, Chris914n (makes electric window kits for 914's).

I have calls in to the PR / marketing depts of Stoddards, haggerty, Mid America (aka tweeks), Tire Rack, discount tire. Oh and SCCA National rolleyes.gif
Engman
Me - Da full bling - SS pedal set, Aluminum pb and passenger aluminum pb and a fuse panel (providing I have it - been under a lil supply issue with the vendor).

M
GaroldShaffer
is that all you got wink.gif Thanks Mark!!! pray.gif
seanery
way to go Garold!

Thanks Mark!!!
GaroldShaffer
I have received the checks from LN engineering & GTS classics. So we now have $500 in our FFC05 fund. I haven't had much more luck with rasing anymore money and now with all the hurrican charity its been even harder. Will we make enough $$ to cover shirt & box lunches with this money & entry fee's?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Sep 3 2005, 08:20 PM)
I have received the checks from LN engineering & GTS classics. So we now have $500 in our FFC05 fund. I haven't had much more luck with rasing anymore money and now with all the hurrican charity its been even harder. Will we make enough $$ to cover shirt & box lunches with this money & entry fee's?

icon_bump.gif confused24.gif
Pnambic
Thats an excellent point.... Do we have estimates on how much each of these items will cost?

I just spoke with Tim at the Columbus Inn and got a $99 group rate (normal price is $119). I'll post it on the appropriate thread.

I think we mentioned a $35 registration this year. Will that cover the expenses?

Has Haggerty donated those bags like they did last year?
GaroldShaffer
I'll call haggerty in the morning. Since the hurrican hit I have been very very busy working the relief efforts with ALLTEL (Major cellular service provider) there. I haven't had much time during normal business hours to much of anything else.

Anyone want to call MidAmerica (aka tweeks), Tire Rack, and ????
GaroldShaffer
Oh, the Columbus INN is fine with us. I will call to reserve our room tomorrow.
seanery
I don't think we can afford to buy lunch this year. Having MotoLegends and the other $ helped last year a lot. Plus, my Mom and Dad bought lunch.

The shirts are gonna cost us about $1100-1200 for 100. Expect a little more than half of that for 50.
What are trophies gonna run?

Other expenses?
GaroldShaffer
Well, then I need some help getting more funds. My days (and lately evenings) are book solid with this hurrican effort we have going on. Can any one else beg, plead, steal for more $$

I haven't heard back from Jake Raby. I know he is busy, but could someone else try contacting him?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (seanery @ Sep 8 2005, 06:37 PM)
I don't think we can afford to buy lunch this year. Having MotoLegends and the other $ helped last year a lot. Plus, my Mom and Dad bought lunch.

The shirts are gonna cost us about $1100-1200 for 100. Expect a little more than half of that for 50.
What are trophies gonna run?

Other expenses?

Is that $$ for shirts the long sleeved ones? would it be cheaper to go with short sleeves?
Doug Leggins
I can contact some others and ask for support.

Garold - As far as you know, have any of the following been contacted?

1. paragon
2. mid america direct
3. Jake Raby
4. Pelican
5. GPR
6. Rich Johnson
7. Wevo
8. Mike Z
9. AA ???
10. Perry Kiehl
11. Mueller

If any of you have other board members or businesses to contact that may support the event -list them, and me or someone will contact them.
GaroldShaffer
Doug,

yes to Mike Z, Perry, Mueller but it wouldn't hurt to ask them again. As for the others no I haven't contacted them.
Doug Leggins
Dave at GPR agreed to send a door prize item or items. I'll try to get details on what he will send in a few days.

What is the last day that we can get vendors to commit support and get their logos on the event shirt?
GaroldShaffer
I don't know, Sean can you help us on that.

Doug I need your address, I have some door prize & goodie bag items I would like to send ya.
seanery
I just resubmitted a quote request for the shirts...making them short sleeved (qty of 100).
I asked her for a drop-dead order date to get the shirts in our hands by the 18th or 19th.

We can pre-sell shirts on the board to help make some $.
Pnambic
I pulled this from last year's Get Dirty at Doug's thread:
333 Redbud Drive, Nashville, IN 47448
Doug Leggins
333 redbud drive is the correct address, unless anything is sent via the US postal service. Then the address needs to be PO Box 1041 nashville, IN 47448.

I do not have a mailbox at my house.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (seanery @ Sep 21 2005, 12:45 PM)
I just resubmitted a quote request for the shirts...making them short sleeved (qty of 100).
I asked her for a drop-dead order date to get the shirts in our hands by the 18th or 19th.

We can pre-sell shirts on the board to help make some $.

I like the pre sale idea

Doug check your PO box in the next day or two.
GaroldShaffer
We have another sponsor smilie_pokal.gif

Brad Mayeur 914 Limited is donating $50 plus a few door prize items.

This will gives us $550 in the kitty.
Pnambic
mueba.gif Alright!!!
Pnambic
I remember seeing it around here before, but I can't seem to find an image for Brad Mayeur's sponsorship. Any help? I'd like to slap it up on the website ASAP.
GaroldShaffer
I thought I had the logo we used from last year on my laptop but I can't find it. Check out the MWC05 link MWC05 They didn't really use a logo for Brad. Knowing Brad, I really don't think he is in to the whole logo thing so much as he just would like his info on the shirt and website.

My 2 cents drunk.gif
seanery
Is this the correct/final list?

Engman's 9R Parts
GTS Classic
LN Engineering
PMB Performance (Eric Shea)
Napco (GWN7)
914 Appearance & Performance (morphenspectra)
Zois
Kevin Jung
JWest Engineering
Brad Mayeur
GPR
Camp914
Dan Callicott
GaroldShaffer
As far as I know yes.
Pnambic
Don't forget Perry Kiehl (914 Network)
I think Garold said he's donating an Umbrella cover.
GaroldShaffer
Yes, he is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.