FS: All of the parts from the car I didn't use, and many other parts from other cars I scavenged along the way.

I basically started with a complete 1975 1.8l that needed a fair amount of work... So far the engine/trans/front struts/shocks/seats are gone, but I think I have basically everything else that isn't shown on the car in the build thread here. Unless noted it is in the condition I removed it from the car.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=346435

I also have random 944/boxster/911/subaru parts that I will also be listing along the way.

Zelle/Paypal Friends and Family Option, or cash for local pickup. Asking price + shipping. Open to offers (below or above :) ) my swag listing here. I want this stuff to see some more miles.

I intend to add and update photos and pricing as I go.

1. Steering Wheel with horn button $200
2. Steering column base/stalks (no shaft) $200
3. Complete uncut chassis harness with dash fuse/relay panel $250
4. Gauge cluster $250
5. Brake calipers, all 4 $250
6. Pedal cluster with throttle pedal $250
7. Complete seat belts with latches $250
8. Padded center console $150
9. Heater fan $100
10. Headlight assemblies/motors/bezels/covers/eyebrows/hardware $300
11. Trailing arm stiffening kit $75
12. Washer bottle and hoses $25
13. Brake fluid reservoir and hoses and bracket $75
14. Original side markers $40
15. Horn $50
16. Brake master cylinder $50
17. Arm rest $50
18. Door pocket and lid $75

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=812
315]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=812319]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment