Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need 914/4 Ignition harness cores
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Seems my 914/4 ignition harness customers like to hold onto their old 914/4 ignition harnesses after buying my new harnesses, and that leaves me looking for cores to rebuild from. All that consists of the core is the 12-pin connector at the relay plate and the L-shaped tube at the rear back-up wires to the transaxle. I replace everything else.

They are worth $25 to me....

All my usual sources including our beloved Ron Meier (SLITS) is out of them too....I don't know where else to look...?

Help me....help you laugh.gif

If you have any to spare, send them to me:

Jeff Bowlsby
3237 Julio Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
URY914
I got one. I'll look for the pieces tonight.

Paul
lapuwali
Hm...I have a couple of engines sitting here complete with that wiring (and the relay boards), and I'm hoping to ditch the relay board altogether when I install the "new" engine. I may even have another more or less complete example in the spares pile, including a third relay board.

echocanyons
Jeff,
I have one that I still need to send you.

I found that the usual suspects carry the L-shaped boot for the reverse switcvh for about 5-10bucks.

Gint
Hey Jeff!

Didya get my email?
Jake Raby
I have dozens, so many that I have no idea where they all are!

How many do you want?

I'll take a couple rebuilt units as partial payment cool_shades.gif
Verruckt
I've got one that I won't need for about a year or so until I buy it back from you. biggrin.gif

What about shipping? What's the best way, etc. Let me know.
JeffBowlsby
Wow, ask and ye shall receive!

I guess I need about a dozen or so...to rebuild an inventory biggrin.gif

So each of you with one or more can send them to me and I will pay you as above.

I will also contact Jake for a package deal...

Thanks! biggrin.gif
Jake Raby
Cool- I found about 5 in less than 10 minutes..

I have so much crap that I reallydon't know what I do have!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.