Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Antenna Trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick986
Unless I'm blind, I can't find it anywhere. @mikey914 - do you guys sell this?

Yeah, this is seriously the only thing wrong/bothering me about my car right now. Well...maybe that touched-up minor surface rust...but this damn thing keeps catching the towel when I'm detailing the car! Thanks!
914Sixer
Measure the base of the black plastic base. I have a bag of antenna bases, MAYBE I have one.
Rick986
Hey Mark - Base looks to be 1.25" wide. Outside dimension on the ring looks like 1.5". Please send me a PM if you have one. Thanks a lot!

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 27 2021, 06:15 AM) *

Measure the base of the black plastic base. I have a bag of antenna bases, MAYBE I have one.

Mikey914
QUOTE(Rick986 @ Oct 26 2021, 05:54 PM) *

Unless I'm blind, I can't find it anywhere. @mikey914 - do you guys sell this?

Yeah, this is seriously the only thing wrong/bothering me about my car right now. Well...maybe that touched-up minor surface rust...but this damn thing keeps catching the towel when I'm detailing the car! Thanks!

No. Hopefully he has one.
It would be possible to make, just time and money.
maf914
I have that same type antenna and that same split base trim piece on my 76. It has been split for as long as I can remember. It would be great to find a source for a replacement.

My radio was dealer installed so I assume they also installed the antenna. Is anyone familiar with the antenna and manufacturer? idea.gif
914Sixer
Here you go. Sent PM
Rick986
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 28 2021, 11:40 AM) *

Here you go. Sent PM

That's it. Thanks Mark. Sent PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.