Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 74 2.0 AR valve
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
robkammer
All: Just realized, well Jeff pointed out to me that my AAR valve has been hacked and replaced with a valve from another model year. Hoping someone out there has one or a few squirreled away and would be willing to sell one for a reasonable amount.
PM Me through the forum or email direct at
robkammer16@gmail.com
Thanks!
robkammer
QUOTE(robkammer @ Oct 28 2021, 12:46 PM) *

All: Just realized, well Jeff pointed out to me that my AAR valve has been hacked and replaced with a valve from another model year. Hoping someone out there has one or a few squirreled away and would be willing to sell one for a reasonable amount.
PM Me through the forum or email direct at
robkammer16@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hey everybody, here's a picture of the AAR and if you happen to have one around I would be glad to pay a fair price for it, operational or not.
Rob
Click to view attachment
GregAmy
Mostly not available. I seem to recall AA was rebuilding them but ran out.

Frankly, I removed mine, and tickeled the throttle for a couple minutes after warmup until it idled. Probably should do that before pulling away anyway, let the oils get all flowin' around...
Shadowfax
I've got one that you can have. I would consider it "not operational" but might be able to be salvaged. You can have it for the price of first-class shipping. Let me know and I'll email some pics.
914Sixer
On non-op, shoot some PB Blaster in chamber and let valve set for a couple of days. It MAY unstick valve.
sjhenry1075
Ian Karr just posted a video on his YouTube channel on how to rebuild one of these.
Van B
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Nov 1 2021, 01:14 PM) *

Ian Karr just posted a video on his YouTube channel on how to rebuild one of these.

He doesn’t use soap on this rebuild, just so you know. lol-2.gif
robkammer
Hey Teeners! Kevin from Minnesota took care of this for me, and I've already seen Ian's video. Now if anyone out there has a charcoal canister?????
Rob
KevinW
I think I have a plastic one and a metal one.
I’ll check after work.
robkammer
FOUND! Hey Teeners! Thanks for everyones interest and especially to Kevin from Minnesota who came through with enough pieces parts that I'm sure I can put one together. Or at least with Ians video I'm confident I'll be able to take it apart.
Now if only I could find a charcoal canister.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.