Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight washer system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Mels
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Looking through my old Haynes manual from the '70s, I spotted the description of the headlight washer system. It says it's available on "newer" models. The picture shows what looks like an early bumper, not the big black monsters. Anyone ever see this set up in real life, maybe a non USA car? Looking at the turn signal lens, I think euro spec.
sb914
Click to view attachment

I think they were required for New Zealand ? confused24.gif
Edit: not my car ..
914Sixer
Sweden
Shivers
I wonder what parts bin they grabbed those from.
FlacaProductions
There is perpetually a system for sale on the Samba but i've never seen one installed - very cool, SB914.
Niklas
I have a complete nos set.
And i live in Sweden…
I bought it from USA.
sb914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 29 2021, 01:02 PM) *

Sweden

Oh yah that’s it …..
davep
I plan on putting that onto my LE. It started with obtaining a front bumper rubber some 40 years ago that had the holes, and gradually buying the rest of the parts to complete it. The next job is for me to mod the bumper with the correct holes.
Shivers
QUOTE(davep @ Oct 29 2021, 03:28 PM) *

I plan on putting that onto my LE. It started with obtaining a front bumper rubber some 40 years ago that had the holes, and gradually buying the rest of the parts to complete it. The next job is for me to mod the bumper with the correct holes.

Cool. Post pic's when you do please.
porschetub
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 30 2021, 09:02 AM) *

Sweden

Most likely,my car was new to my country and never had them.
rgalla9146

I had the good squirter bumper top .....sold it about a year ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.