Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think its time to start raising funds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
We have about 7 weeks until racers start descending on MId-Ohio Sports Car Course for the SCCA National Championships.
If the club is going to participate in this the time has come to start collecting funds and setting up a list of volunteers.
It is also time for Brad to get a commitment from Victory Lane Magazine if they are going to participate.
Seanery needs to work on the banner to hang from the tent.
I figure an absolute minimum of $1500 will be required for this idea to become a reality.
The dates of the event are Monday Sept. 19 thru Sunday Sept. 25. The actual races are: EP - Saturday, 9/24, 4:15pm; FP - Sunday, 9/25, 11:55am. The GT2 race is Sunday at 4:15pm. This covers all the 914s at the event.
We should have a paddock party on Friday evening.
Who will step up as collector/disbursor of funds? Sir Andy will need to set up a paypal button or something.
Any more ideas?
Jake Raby
Yes, Time is running out..

Guys- The 914 hasn't had this good of a chance of finishing on the podium in years at the Run offs!

At least two of the contenders (including Chris) will have the magical amount of power needed to get the job done this year- No doubt.

We never know what the others may bring to the fight, so it'll be interesting to say the least.

Open the wallet guys....
campbellcj
I can kick-in something but doubtful I can attend the event due to my lame-a$$ work schedule. (Haven't had a decent vacation in years).

Please keep us posted w/ specifics if it looks like this will come together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.