Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mechanics in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
infraredcalvin
Asking for a friend….

Did a search here, didn’t come up with anything recent. But anyone know of any good shops in San Diego to get a dual carbed 75 sorted?

This is a car that was spit shined for the mecum auction in LV earlier this month, then delivered to the new owner. It ran for about 2 min then died.

TIA
siverson
I've used European Motorsports in Vista. Not exactly cheap, but they do know the cars and are happy to work on them.

-Steve
mmichalik
KB Motorsports in San Marcos is awesome. Kip and his guys know these cars inside and out.
They just finished up my 75 for me and I couldn't be happier!
RiqueMar
QUOTE(siverson @ Oct 31 2021, 10:29 AM) *

I've used European Motorsports in Vista. Not exactly cheap, but they do know the cars and are happy to work on them.

-Steve

I would like to '2nd' in support of European Motorsports. Also agree that while not cheap, great work and very honest. Joe Vampola is the founder and one of the owners, in addition to knowing my Father for 20+ years he and his staff have worked on several projects I've had, and are currently helping me 'sort out' my 3.6 project.

In your area, also check out a new guy I've heard of recently Goritz SIXFIX. I want to say he's mobile and knows 4 and 6-cyl engines.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.